Monday, June 18, 2007

Assignment 1

Dear Miss Rajina,
These are what was I learn on Foundation English class.
Reading:
i'm really enjoyed reading the penguin Readers series.This kind of book is quite easy to understanding.Most of the stories are very interesting and attractive.At library,have many 'penguin reader'for us to choose to read.But,each time we just can borrow 2 hours only.It made us just can sit at library and read only or need to photostat and bring it back to read(It is very waste our time to photocopy and waste our money).I hope the penguin reader series can borrow back and I must the first person borrow this kind of books frequently.I can improve my reading skills by reading these book.
Writing:
Actually my writing is very poor.My grammar is not good,but i still learn it at class and the longman online program.But,the module is not enough to learn writing.It Is better if the module add more numerous model essays which illustrate how to writing effectively and concentrate we'r grammar learning.
Listening and speaking:
I like listen when Miss Rajina spoke,is was quite good and when i listen i tried to learn how to speak too.As I known when we speak the pronounce is very important, and we must not fear to speak and must speak frequently.This is what I learn from class.Vocabulary:I really learn more vocabulary through reading,speaking, and listening.
Making Presentations:
I and my group members really very effort to complete this project work.We researh internet to get more information, made powerpoint attractive and demonstrating before we went to present.However,when I'm really present on class,i became frightened and some of the information I forgot to present.I think I really need to improve my presentation skills again.Although my presentation is not very good,but I learn to became responsible autonomous learnerand I got knowledge in specified area of my research.
Participating Discussions:
From the participating discussion,I learn how to cooperate with my classmate and became more active.Our drama is the most need class discussion.It need much creative and innovative.Besides this,I also learn how to be tolerance,be brave and be confidence.So far,we communicate are no promblem and sometimes we really happy course something is very funny.
I like the longman Online Program. It is an informative,easy-to-use grammar and practice text which focuses on the most common problem areas of english faced by me.It takes an innovative,learner-friendly approach which allows me to assume more control over my own learning.Each unit begin with a pretest that anables me to determine my weaknesses.In addition,the learning notes and explanations are deliberately kept short and simple to understanding.

No comments: