Monday, June 18, 2007

Assignment 2: Task 1

Task 1:Netizen
Before I done this task,I went to ask my friends who has already done it.They told me it was quite difficult to listen when you listen in first time.But actually is very easy.I don't really trust until i'm listening by myself.
When I first time listen without read the script,I felt like someone slang it the web.After that,I tried to listen with script,and I already known what was he said.The Dr.crystal spoke very quickly.His pronounce and tone like the waves (some high some low).I tried listening many times without read the script,finally I clearly understand what his is talking about.
I learn many new word,like this topic,I learn What is mean 'netizen'?
'Netizen'mean a citizen of the internet, an internet citizen, netizen for short, somebody who lives their whole life there. And these people are also called 'netties', or 'netters' or even 'net-heads', I've heard. It have too many word is very funny and can't found in old lesson dictionery.I help me to improve my listening skill and learn more vocabulary.

No comments: